SKYLAB develops and provides UWB positioning personnel positioning management solutions for power plants. Relying on UWB positioning technology, by installing UWB positioning base stations in the activity area of substation personnel, UWB positioning tags, such as UWB positioning badges or bracelets, are worn for staff. You can view the real-time location of the staff at any time in the background. Provide convenient and fast high-precision positioning technical support for the safety management of substation personnel, and assist in the standardization and information construction of substations.
The substation UWB positioning personnel safety management system consists of: display terminal, UWB positioning engine, UWB positioning tag, UWB positioning base station.
(1) Display terminal: The positioning label coordinates calculated by the UWB positioning engine must be displayed on the display terminal (PC, tablet, mobile phone).
(2) UWB positioning engine: The UWB positioning base station in the substation positioning area sends the original position data to the UWB positioning engine through the network in real time, and then the UWB positioning engine runs the positioning algorithm to calculate the coordinate position of the person wearing the UWB positioning tag in real time.
(3) UWB positioning tags: UWB positioning tags are provided on the personnel and equipment to be located, and the positioning tags emit UWB signals and communicate with the UWB positioning base station so that the tags themselves can be located. The UWB location tag can be a wristband type, a work card type, or a module type fixed on a helmet.
(4) UWB positioning base station: UWB positioning base station communicates with positioning tags through UWB signals, and then through the back-end server-side positioning engine to solve, realize the precise positioning function of UWB positioning tags.
According to the design of the UWB positioning system architecture, the connection, data interaction, business processing, etc. between the various functional subsystems are implemented and managed by the interface subsystem. The main interfaces are as follows, as shown in the figure below:
(1) API interface of positioning engine data
(2) Docking interface with sound and light alarm
(3) Docking interface with monitoring display
(4) Docking interface with alarm subsystem
(5) Interface with surveillance video
(1) Real-time positioning and tracking of staff
The UWB positioning base station is deployed in the substation personnel activity area, and the display terminal in the background can check the real-time distribution of the positioned staff at any time, solving the problem of difficult real-time monitoring.
(2) Staff dynamic roll call, statistics, management, etc.
Substation operation and management personnel can check the current number of people who should arrive, the number of people who actually arrive, the number of people who are missing, and the number of people who have not arrived on the terminal.
(3) Staff movement track storage and playback
Through the UWB positioning system, the historical movement trajectory of the person being located can be viewed, traced back to every detail, there is evidence for accountability, and the abnormal movement trajectory can also be analyzed.
(4) Deploy electronic fences in dangerous areas
Electronic fences can be set up in the dangerous area of the substation to monitor the entry and exit of people in this area.
(5) One-click call for help in dangerous situations
Free A Quote