SKYLAB is a Chinese manufacturer of Bluetooth beacon. SKYLAB has developed an active Bluetooth positioning and navigation system. The positioning system adopts high-precision Bluetooth positioning engine algorithm and low-power beacon positioning base station. Its positioning accuracy is within 2 meters. And it can provide a variety of mobile terminal high-precision indoor positioning. The Bluetooth system has functions such as real-time positioning, path planning, voice navigation, and reverse car search. Customers can integrate it into the APP.
SKYLAB's active Bluetooth positioning system is also called terminal-side Bluetooth positioning system. It is composed of intelligent terminal equipment and Bluetooth ibeacon. Terminal devices include Android and iOS mobile phones, tablet computers, etc.The system block diagram is as follows.
The principle of the active Bluetooth positioning system is to determine the relative position between the Bluetooth host and the ibeacon through the RSSI value.
(1) Deploy the Bluetooth ibeacon in the positioning area. Generally at least 3 ibeacons are required. ibeacon will broadcast a data packet to the surrounding every certain time.
(2) The terminal equipment enters the signal coverage of ibeacon. The device will scan and receive the data packets broadcast by the Bluetooth ibeacon. The packet includes the MAC address and signal strength RSSI value.
(3) The customer can mark the current location on the map of the terminal device through the positioning algorithm and map of the mobile phone.
(1) Customers can integrate the Bluetooth positioning system engine algorithm into the APP. Then you can use location services through the APP.
(2) SKYLAB provides offline/online SDK options. Offline SDK does not require a network connection and consumes no data.
(3) The SDK capacity of the Bluetooth positioning system engine algorithm is small, about 50KB, and the integration is simple.
(4) Developers can use it flexibly and support cycle settings and log output settings.
(5) The positioning algorithm adopts K-best, k-means and self-developed algorithm. It can perform intelligent matching and support optimization algorithms such as Kalman.
Advantages of Active Bluetooth Positioning System
SKYLAB's active Bluetooth positioning system has the characteristics of high precision, large number of users, and high concurrent access. It supports intelligent route navigation, software modularization, and open architecture design. The ibeacon device has low power consumption and supports long standby time. The system is easy to deploy, easy to maintain, and supports mobile app access.
(1)Bluetooth Beacon for Indoor Positioning VG01
VG01 is a Bluetooth Beacon device. Bluetooth Beacon is a broadcasting protocol that is based on BLE protocol, also referred to as a kind of BLE peripheral device that has this protocol.
VG01 as a Bluetooth Beacon device, it is usually placed in a certain place, and it broadcasts its beacon signals like UUID, Major, Minor, RSSI etc. to surroundings continuously, and it can not be entered to the connection state to any BLE central device, the advertising data are arranged according to certain rules.
（2）Bluetooth Beacon for Indoor Positioning VG02
VG02 is a Bluetooth Beacon device. Bluetooth Beacon is a broadcasting protocol which is based on BLE protocol, also referred to a kind of BLE peripheral device that has this protocol. VG02 as a Bluetooth Beacon device, it is usually placed in a certain place, and it broadcasts its beacon signals like UUID, Major, Minor, RSSI etc. to surroundings continuously, and it can not be entered to the connection state to any BLE central device, the advertising data are arranged according to certain rules.
Free A Quote