Skylle Ⅱ is a six-rotor UAV, which adopts the one-piece molding process of dirty carbon fiber. With quick-release arm and tripod design. It can be quickly deployed and portable.
Skylle II UAV integrated modular motherboard avionics. A variety of modular interfaces. Compatible with a variety of peripheral interfaces. It can be equipped with 5G, RTK, dual-channel image transmission, on-board computer and other auxiliary flight.
The drone has multiple mount interfaces, which can be matched with a variety of loads, and the dual-backup smart battery design brings a safer flight experience. Skylle II UAV can meet the application needs of most industries, and is widely used in various fields such as fire and fire rescue, traffic inspection, power inspection, surveying and mapping.
• Adopt carbon fiber push one-piece body to ensure high strength and light weight, light rain and other characteristics
• All plug-in machines are designed to realize quick disassembly and assembly, which can reduce the packaging size
• The ground station realizes one-key route planning, conducts autonomous flight missions, and supports the ground station to guide the flight
• Using high-density lithium battery, with high-efficiency power system.
• No-load battery life up to more than an hour
|Wing Type||Hexacopter UAV|
|Body weight||8 kg|
|Maximum take-off weight||27.2 kg|
|Maximum load||10 kg|
|Empty weight||17.2 kg|
|Cruising speed||0 ~ 15 m/s|
|Sea level climb speed||0 ~ 4 m/s|
|Image transmission distance||20 km|
|No-load battery life||80 min|
|Altitude ceiling||5000 m|
|Wind resistance||12m I s (Class 6)|
|Working temperature||-20 ~ 65 ℃|
|Dustproof and waterproof level||IP54|
|Working humidity||10% - 90% non-condensing|
|Main material||carbon fiber|
|Electromagnetic interference||100A/m (power frequency magnetic field)|